Parent Teacher Fellowship
Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is an organization of CPLS parents and teachers that exists to support the efforts of CPLS to provide the best Classical Christian education possible. Fundraising efforts provide the means to purchase items for the classrooms that would otherwise not be affordable, and, in the past, have included computer equipment and playground equipment.
1) To help facilitate a good working relationship between the CPLS Board of Directors, faculty, staff and families of the school;
2) To raise funds for school needs;
3) To promote Christian fellowship among the school’s families; and
4) To enhance our children’s education by providing programs, supplies and volunteers.
In the 2022-2023 school year, PTF was responsible for:
- Hosted the Back to School Splash Bash in August
- Organized and conducted the Christmas Store (service for K-6th grade students to shop for their parents)
- Provided breakfast and lunch for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Raised funds for school needs through fundraisers and Fellowship Nights:
Fall Fundraiser: $5,870
Red Robin: $199.26
Spin! Pizza: $302.21
- Purchased various items to fill school need, such as new badminton nets and racquets for P.E. Class
- Organized “Fun Saver” Card sale
There are many ways to be involved and help our school through serving on PTF. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more.